Online Catalog: The Basic Search Screen
The home page of the online catalog is also called the Basic Search screen. When you go to http://bark.cwmars.org , this is the screen you will see:
There are three sections to the page. The upper part of the page is the top navigation. The center part contains the search features. The bottom part of the page is the footer navigation and contains links to other sites and to Help.
The Top Navigation
These are the parts of the top navigation and search bar (from left to right):
1. The C/W MARS logo. If you click on this logo from any page in the online catalog, you will be brought back to this home page.
2. The Log into My Account button. Clicking on this button will take you to the log in page.
3. Advanced Search. Clicking on Advanced Search will take you to the Advanced Search page.
4. See New Titles at your library. Clicking on this link will take you to a page where you can choose your library from a list. Clicking on the library's name will show you all the latest titles acquired at the library.
5. Kids Catalog. Clicking on the Kids Catalog link will take you to the home page of the Kids Catalog.
The Search Features